SoftBank Robotics designed this partner program to support them in designing and selling their business solutions for Pepper and NAO.
Pepper World Paris 2017
Discover how Pepper can help your business today
SoftBank Robotics Europe invites you to our annual event dedicated to the use of our robots in business on April 20, 2017 in Paris.
Come and Discover
- A broad range of Pepper applications and solutions answering your business needs, developed by our Certified Partners
- An ecosystem of business experts and integrators leveraging our robots’ capabilities for the enterprise market
- Learn about current deployments and best practices from Renault, AXA, Carrefour, Uniqlo, Kiabi, Costa or Darty.
Event only for professionals
Date: Thursday April 20th, 2017
Location: La Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie, in Paris
Opening hours: 9:00 am to 06:00 pm
09:00 am - Opening of the exhibition
09:15 - 10:15 am
Introduction by Nicolas Boudot, EMEA Sales Director, SoftBank Robotics, with:
- Anna-Maria Gil Fuster, Innovation Manager, Carrefour Spain
- Patrice Le Goff, Agency Director, AXA Banque
- Valérie Candeiller, Advertising Director, Renault France
11:00 - 11:30 am
Cognitive Services to enhance humanoid robots interactions
Benoît Le Pichon, Technical Evangelist, Microsoft
02:00 - 02:30 pm
How to unlock shared purpose in robotic interactions?
Bee Hayes-Thakore, Director of Marketing Programs for IoT, ARM Holdings Ltd
02:45 - 03:15 pm
Pepper and IBM Watson, teaming up to augment the customer experience
Philippe Gregoire, Business Development & ISVs and
Sheila O’Hara, Industry Solution Architect, IBM Innovation Center Nice
06:00 pm - Closing of the exhibition